Project 10,000: Labor’s Transport Alternative
Victorian Labor has released its transport alternative, Project 10,000.
In 2013, Daniel Andrews announced that Victorian Labor would be opposing Denis Napthine’s $8 billion East West Tunnel. Project 10,000 is Labor’s alternative vision for transport in Victoria.
As part of Project 10,000, Victorian Labor will:
- Remove our 50 worst level crossings
- Build Melbourne Metro Rail
- Get 5,000 trucks a day off the West Gate Bridge
- Guarantee $2 billion for country and suburban roads
- Create 10,000 construction jobs
In 2014, Labor will give Victorians a very clear choice. These commitments are fully funded and don’t rely on a cent of Denis Napthine’s East West money. They are critical to our State’s future and they will only happen under an elected Victorian Labor Government.
DOWNLOAD: Victorian Labor’s Project 10,000 (low res)